Laser therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light (red and near-infrared) to create therapeutic effects. These effects include improved healing time, pain reduction, increased circulation, and decreased swelling. During each painless treatment laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates an optimal healing environment that reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, stiffness, and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored and pain is relieved.
Numerous studies have shown that LASER THERAPY can help with:
- Tendonitis / Tendonosis - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Myofascial Trigger Points - Tennis Elbow
- Ligament Sprains - Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Muscle Strains - Runner's Knee
- Plantar Fascitis - Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain - Knee Pain
- Shingles - Diabetic Neuropathy
- Sports Injuries - Auto Injuries / Whiplash
We are currently the only office in the city of Omaha offering LightForce Class IV medical laser therapy for the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. If you have any questions whether or not Laser Therapy is right for you and your condition, please give the office a call to speak with one of our Laser Therapy experts today!